or Saint Nicholas, Bishop
Using calendar: England. You can pick a diocese or region.
Let us adore the Lord, the King who is to come.
Year: A(I). Psalm week: 2. Liturgical Colour: Violet.
|Mid-morning reading (Terce)||Jeremiah 23:5 ©|
See, the days are coming – it is the Lord who speaks – when I will raise a virtuous Branch for David, who will reign as true king and be wise, practising honesty and integrity in the land.
|Noon reading (Sext)||Jeremiah 23:6 ©|
In his days Judah will be saved and Israel dwell in confidence. And this is the name he will be called: ‘The Lord our righteousness.’
|Afternoon reading (None)||(Ezekiel 34:15-16) ©|
I will pasture my sheep, I will show them where to rest – it is the Lord who speaks. I shall look for the lost one, bring back the stray, bandage the wounded and make the weak strong. I shall be a true shepherd to them.
- Portsmouth - Berkshire - Reading
- Portsmouth - Hampshire - Andover
- Portsmouth - Hampshire - Bishop's Waltham
- Portsmouth - Hampshire - Havant
- Portsmouth - Hampshire - Havant Area
- Portsmouth - Hampshire - Portsmouth
- Portsmouth - Hampshire - Portsmouth Area
- Portsmouth - Hampshire - Ringwood
- Portsmouth - Hampshire - Romsey
- Portsmouth - Hampshire - Solent Area
- Portsmouth - Hampshire - Winchester
- Portsmouth - Oxfordshire - Abingdon
- Portsmouth - Oxfordshire - North Hinksey
Scripture readings taken from The Jerusalem Bible, published and copyright © 1966, 1967 and 1968 by Darton, Longman & Todd, Ltd and Doubleday, a division of Random House, Inc, and used by permission of the publishers. For on-line information about other Random House, Inc. books and authors, see the Internet web site at http://www.randomhouse.com.
|This web site © Copyright 1996-2023 Universalis Publishing Ltd · Contact us · Cookies/privacy|