Using a registration code
If you have already bought a Universalis registration code from us then you can have the full content of the Universalis app on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch without having to buy that app from the App Store.
- If you have bought the Universalis app from the App Store, then you don’t need a registration code. Just follow Apple’s instructions instead.
- If you think you have bought a registration code but haven’t got a record of what it is, email us using the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of this page, and we’ll try and look you up.
Step 1. Get Catholic Calendar
If you already have Catholic Calendar, skip straight to step 2.
Catholic Calendar is free. Tap on the button below.
Step 2. Open the “About Catholic Calendar” screen
1. Open Catholic Calendar.
2. Tap once, anywhere in the text of the page, to make the toolbar appear.
3. Tap the “ⓘ” button towards the left of the toolbar, then, in the menu, tap on “About Catholic Calendar” or “About Universalis”.
4. At the bottom of the About screen, you will see a button marked “My Account”. Tap it.
Enter your registration code
You need to be connected to the Internet to perform this step.
- The screen asks you for your registration code. This is 9 digits long: for instance, 123-456-789. You shouldn’t enter the hyphens: they are only there to make the code more readable for you.
- When you have entered the code, press the button marked “Done”.
- Your Catholic Calendar application will
now behave just like the full Universalis that is purchased from the App Store. It will give you everything that comes built in to the Universalis app, and Catholic Calendar has the same range of optional content available through subscriptions or in-app purchases as the Universalis app itself does.
There is only one minor difference between Universalis and Catholic Calendar with a registration code:
- Your Catholic Calendar app will still be called "RC Calendar"
when you look at it on your desktop.
If you have problems
If anything goes wrong, or you have difficulty with anything, please contact us and we will help you through it.